BusyBox X Pro [Root]
4.0 and up
KShark Apps (Root Essentials)
BusyBox X Pro is the fastest, most trusted and highest rated BusyBox Installer for Android
BusyBox X Includes the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 and supports 388 applets (highest among any BusyBox Installer), the most complete set of functions. Supports installation of BusyBox from the application and via recovery from zip archive (see "Menu - Zip archive"). Tested and Working on Android 7 Nougat.
I am an independent developer and this is my only source of income. If you feel I am doing a good job. Please donate or buy a premium version. I would be forever thankful to you and put you in the contributors list. For any queries regarding the app feel free to reach me at email@example.com. I would personally solve the issues you have.
To install BusyBox requires superuser (root) privileges, but you can also use a busybox tools without root permissions. For it is enough in any Android terminal to type the following command:
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
* Installs the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 using robust busybox Installer
* Commands Glossary to help you reference busybox commands and see their usage
* Widget and Live Wallpaper showing system stats
* Highest number of Supported Applets (388) i.e compatible with more apps
* Inbuilt BusyBox Detection and Busybox Check. Find important info about the BusyBox binary installed.
* Videos to answer your questions such as what is Root and what is BusyBox.
* Supports Android Nougat out of the Box
* Device with architecture ARM, x86 or MIPS
* Android 4.2 (API 14) or later
* Superuser permissions (root)
- To check BusyBox Installation, You can also Install the Free Terminal Emulator app at
- Type 'busybox', it will give you list of all the applets installed
Developer site: http://ksharkapps.com
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. Although all precautions are taken. developer cannot be held responsible if you brick your device or loose important data.